Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Walking on sunshine

I know something will happen to curdle my milk but right now I'm on a natural high.  The sun is shining, Oscar Levant is playing an abbreviated version of the Tchaikovsky First on TCM (The Barkleys of Broadway) and it's a magical Wednesday.  Trump was found liable for $5 million worth of sexual battery and defamation.  "The Republican member purportedly known as George Santos," as Ted Lieu calls him, was arrested on charges of money laundering, wire fraud and several other federal raps.  To prove that he has learned nothing from Daddy's experience of defaming women, Eric Trump is threatening to sue Rachel Maddow for talking about his connections to neo-Nazis like Scott "the Jews killed Lincoln" McKay.  It's all too rich.  I feel like I should check my blood sugar and I'm not even diabetic.

The media have even started using this picture of E. Jean Carroll instead of the one with cropped hair.  Another subtle victory for women.

Of course the Squeaker and his R'clown Caucus are still determined to cripple the global economy to prove that Joe Biden is not the boss of them, but I never said it was a perfect world.  At least most people didn't have a meteorite come through the roof like this family in Hopewell Township, New Jersey.  


Once it hurtled through space as part of Halley's Comet.  Now it's a paperweight in New Jersey.  There's a lesson here for all of us.  

I just feel like ending with a barbecued Tesla.  I couldn't tell you why.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home