Monday, May 08, 2023

Get the app

 My fellow patron at The World's Most Dangerous Beauty Salon, AK Lynne, posted a medley of Ted Cruz's greatest hits today:

"Heidi and I are praying...Allen, Texas."  (5/7/2023)

"Heidi and I are praying...the entire Nashville community." (3/27/2023)

"Heidi and I are praying...Arlington, Texas, Lamar High School"

"Heidi and I are praying...Colorado Springs" (11/20/22)

"Heidi and I are praying...Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville"

"Heidi and I are praying...the entire Jewish community in Pittsburgh" (10/27/2018)

Prayer is mental masturbation.  Ted Cruz is the biggest wanker of them all.

Rep. Keith Self (R-TX), who infests Congress on behalf of Allen, is also quite the Texas Tosser.  When an interviewer suggested that T & P are not enough, he retorted, "Those are people that don't believe in an almighty god who is absolutely in control of our lives."  And who is a bloodthirsty bastard, he forgot to add.  Here's a picture of Self, flashing his store teeth, in case you find yourself in an elevator with him and Vladimir Putin and you only have one bullet.



Of course, it's too soon to politicize the tragedy by, for instance, ostentatiously lowering flags as Joe Biden ordered.  But it's not too soon for an empty gesture:  The Texas House Select Committee on Community Safety just approved a bill to raise the age for buying a semi-automatic weapon to 21, knowing it has no chance of passing the full house.  By the way, Mauricio Garcia was 33.  He wore an RWDS patch for "Right Wing Death Squad."  Maybe Saturday's massacre was a tribute to the Proud Boys convicted of seditious conspiracy last week.  Who the fuck cares?

I'm a little stressed today and I guess it shows.  Daniel Penny has come forward (through his lawyer) to claim credit for ridding the world of Jordan Neely.  He wants a commitment to address "the mental health crisis on our streets and subways."  Hey, Marine, do you know Greg Abbott?  He's pretty sure people are getting murdered by mental illness, too.  Of course, he's in a position to spend money on the problem but that ain't the Texas way.  Penny has not said anything like "I'm sorry."  I wonder if he's RWDS too.

Also content to shelter behind his lawyer is "habitual liar and sexual abuser" Donald Trump, even though the judge granted him extra time to finish playing golf and roll into court.  Closing arguments happened today.  Really, he couldn't have helped himself by testifying.  Stupid and arrogant is a bad combination.

Never mind.  I'm tired.  I'll quote at length from a human being they found in Texas.  This is Steven Spainhouer:

"I never thought in a hundred years I would be thrust into the position of being the first first responder on the site to take care of people.  The first girl I walked up to was crouched down covering her head in the bushes, so I felt for a pulse, pulled her head to the side and she had no face...it wasn't mental health that killed these people, it was an automatic rifle with bullets.  That's what killed them.  I'm a gun lover.  I have guns.  I'm a former police officer.  I'm a former Army officer, but these M4s, AR-15s, they've gotta get off the streets or this is gonna keep happening, and we've got to stop that...prayers won't bring these people back.  We need action in our legislatures."  

She had no face.

Greg Abbott and Ted Cruz and Keith Self have no humanity.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home