Friday, March 29, 2019

Idiot wind

So many gems!  Where to start?

"I have a better education than them, I'm smarter than them, I went to the best schools they didn't."

"I support the Great Lakes.  They're big.  Very deep.  Record deep."

"I know a lot about wind.  I know a lot about wind...If Hillary got in you'd be doing wind.  Windmills.  Wheeee!"

"[Adam Schiff's] got the smallest, thinnest neck I've ever seen.  He's not a long-ball hitter."

First of all, there is no correlation between collar size and intelligence.  Second, it's "a better education than they," and you couldn't name the Great Lakes if somebody threatened to drop Ivanka into one from a great height.  Instead of holding imaginary conversations with the president of Finland about "raking the forest," try talking to the prime minister of Denmark, which gets nearly half its electricity from wind turbines.  Denmark.  Just north of Germany.  Jeez, it's like trying to teach a hamster to play chess.

Can we agree that you know a lot about wind and leave it at that?   Bob Dylan, Nobel laureate, wrote a song you should listen to. "Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth, You're an idiot, babe, it's a wonder that you still know how to breathe."

I don't have time for this anymore.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home