Monday, October 11, 2021

Make believe bawl room

It required no gift of prophecy to predict that cute little domestic terrorist Ashli Babbitt would get her own Horst Wessel-Lied or that it would come from Nashville.  I assume the guitar picker who wrote and recorded it and who goes by the unimprovable name Forgiato Blow is a country singer; if I'm wrong I apologize to all the others.  You can hear it all over, and if it don't make your nose fill up my name ain't Lonesome Pynes.  You can read the lyric here to kinda brace yourself.  
If she hadn't been murdered by Democrats Ashli would have been thrilled to know she was the subject of "Texas Loves Ashli Babbitt Day" in Freeport, Texas.  The day's highlight was a classically dishonest and generally sickening birthday tribute from Der Fuhrer himself (via video and Teleprompter) encouraging the assembled MAGAts to do a better job with the next Putsch.
I guess they rejected my version:

   On the Hill, ev'ry Friday
   On the Hill it's Trump's Big Lie day
   So ev'ry time the mob comes along
   I dress up silly and I sing this song:

   Climb, Babbitt, climb, Babbitt, smash right through
   Hang Pence and shoot Pelosi, Schumer too 
   You'll be remembered for being a tool
   Who died to empower a fat fascist fool

(thanks to Bud Flanagan and Chesney Allen, "Run, Rabbit, Run" 1939)

"There was no reason Ashli should have lost her life that day," he had the gall to intone.  Hey, Melania, someone needs a full-length mirror.  



 
    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home