Tuesday, November 05, 2019

I have some issues

Some things have been bothering me.

Lately when I order something from Amazon (Prime) it shows up the next day.  Does this mean the Bezos galley slaves are working at ramming speed?  Should I feel guilty?

Would you believe I've never seen a James Bond movie all the way through?  I get bored about half an hour in.  So I don't give a damn if the next James Bond is black, trans, uses a wheelchair or is played by Warwick Davis, as long as it infuriates Jabba the Rush.

Considering he's already been financed by the taxpayers through the CPB and National Endowment for the Humanities, where does Ken Burns get off charging to watch his docs on YouTube?  Ric Burns lets you watch New York free, and all you have to do is fast-forward past Giuliani.

Speaking of sleaze, Trump and his toadies continue to demand the name of The Whistleblower, so s/he can get the Valerie Plame treatment.  Why is no one heralding every appearance of Caligulard with a furious blowing of whistles?  They're small, easily concealed and ear-wreckingly loud.  Forget the signs -- Trump can't read.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home