Friday, December 29, 2017

Stop making sense

I'm always moving

I'm moving in both directions

We have to get rid of chainlike immigration

We have to get rid of the chain

The last guy that killed the eight people

So badly wounded people...

I know the details of taxes better than anybody

Better than the greatest CPA

I know the details of health care

Better than most

Better than most

I like very much President Xi

Xi treated me better than anybody's ever been treated

In the history of China!

There was no collusion

There was collusion between the Russians and the Democrats

A lot of collusion

It doesn't bother me

I hope that he's going to be fair

I think that he's going to be  fair

There's been no collusion

But I think that he's going to be fair

     ***************

As a David Byrne song, this would be brilliant.  As an interview given by the President of the United States to the New York Times, it's terrifying.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home