Wednesday, August 23, 2023

He'll fly away

 We can't treat him like any other criminal defendant in history because ELECTION INTERFERENCE, riots in the streets, free speech, unprecedented, logistical nightmare TRUMP-HATING PROSECUTOR DERANGED JACK SMITH...court orders don't apply to MEEEEEE!!

Trump may have given us a way out.  Two days ago, when DA Willis was granted a token bond request of $200,000 for his continued liberty, he let slip his real national preference:

"I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a 'flight' risk - I'd fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again.  Would I be able to take my very 'understated' airplane with the gold TRUMP affixed for all to see.  Probably not, I'd be much better off flying commercial - I'm sure nobody would recognize me!"

Clearly a lot of "thought" went into this, though the style is ghostwriter Liz Harrington's (affixed?).  The gold domed suite suggests Coleridge's Kublai Khan, unless he's confusing it with the golden arches, source of most of his sustenance.  If his team has been in talks with Moscow, they may not have received a lot of encouragement -- a low-level ganef like Edward Snowden is one thing but Putin's not running a hostel for fugitives.  What value has Trump for him now?  Less than George W. Bush, who once looked into his eyes and "saw his soul."  Even the classified documents he stole are now out of date.  


  It's worth a try.  Trump Farce One is gassed up and ready to go, although the TRUMP is clearly not gold.

If he does decide to "fly commercial" I recommend Aeroflot.  (www.aeroflot.com)  There's just a tiny problem with the brakes.  Naturally it's Biden's fault.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home