Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Not so fast

I'm having second thoughts about gun control.

I'm having them because I read a Newsweek article about the ICEstapo building a "state of the art" simulated urban warfare facility at Fort Benning, Georgia.  We're not supposed to know about it, but somebody at the U.S. Federal Business Opportunities website doesn't know how "redaction" works.

I ask myself why Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which is supposed to find cocaine hidden in cargo ships and examine passports, would need simulated houses, government buildings and apartments designed to look like Chicago or Arizona.

I ask myself why this is fully funded, while millions of dollars Congress appropriated for military-base housing, schools and daycare facilities is being stolen for WALL.

I tell myself to stop being so naïve, and wonder if I should get a gun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Comrade Misfit said...

If you do, get some training. It's not that expensive.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get an automatic 12-guage shotgun. Load it alternately with slugs and buckshot. No training required - just point and shoot - and even if your target is wearing armour he's going down.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home