Thursday, November 15, 2018

Rumbled




"If you buy a box of cereal you have a voter ID.  They try to abuse everybody by calling them racist...anything they can think of when you say you want voter ID.  But voter ID is a very important thing.  Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again...It's really a disgrace what's going on."

How did Trump figure it out?  It should have worked.  It was working.  We would have taken the Senate, too, but I guess we just put too much effort into getting out the vote.

I myself spent a small fortune on cornflakes until I got a box with "voter ID" -- no specially-marked packages.  Then I had to get a pirate costume, a Groucho disguise, and a copy of the dress Ginger wore when she danced "Cheek To Cheek" with Fred.  (I'm especially proud of that one.)  But come election day, the lines were just too long.  It would have taken hours to vote even twice.  In the end, I had to settle for voting as myself.

Please, don't tell Mr. Soros.  He said he'd kill my dog.







1 Comments:

Blogger The New York Crank said...

I think the Trumpster is on to something with those cereal boxes. Think of the possibilities! No long lines on election day! No pesky registration process to vote! Just send in the top of a box of Froot Loops with your name, address, and the name of your preferred candidate and you're done.

And so is Democracy.

Yours crankily,
The New York Crank

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home