Tuesday, September 14, 2021

...and leave a hideous corpse

 


I'll have a large Schaden with a double shot of Freude, please, barista.

It's always better when they slime themselves, isn't it?  I don't know much about Britain's Daily Mail but I'd guess they're fairly pro-monarchy.  So when they heard Giuliani's drunken monologue on Saturday they had some questions about his mockery of their queen and his unsolicited denials of pursuing underage girls with the Duke of York.  And they just let him talk:

"Yes, I had a scotch.  But I was not drunk.  There is a deliberate attempt by the left wing to paint me that way...I am without a doubt the most accomplished prosecutor of the twentieth century.  I'm not an alcoholic.  I use the word functioning.  I don't know why I used the word functioning...I am 77 years old.  I've never been an alcoholic.  I've never been treated for alcoholism...I'm on television all the time.  I'm as lucid as you can be.  I'm not demented like Joe Biden.  I can go before the Supreme Court.  I have many times...I'm probably one of the sharpest guys you're ever going to meet.  And you want to put me in a courtroom and I'll kick the shit out of anybody.  I am not an alcoholic."  And so on.  The drunk-dialing, the cheap hair dye, the Four Seasons Total Landscaping press conference, the flatulence, the offer to assault General Milley -- left-wing plots.  He can't even remember them.

 


Before I start to pity this racist jackoff, let's move on.  Interviewed by Dave Rubin of the Daily Beast, Tucker Carlson admitted being a liar but insisted people at CNN do it, too, so it's all right.  "I lie if I'm really cornered or something.  I lie.  I try never to lie on TV.  I just don't -- I don't like lying.  I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever."  But Brian Stelter, Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon lie, he said, to "protect the system...defend Jeff Bezos...[treat] Bill Gates like some sort of moral leader" and that makes them "clown people."  Lying is only acceptable if you do it out of weak character and lack of scruples, got that?  Or to game the system with fake vaccine ID cards -- that's not exposing children to a deadly disease, that's sticking it to the man (Joe Biden presumably).  In aid of which he read a strange tweet from epidemiologist Nicki Minaj about a friend of her cousin who got the vaccine and suffered swollen testicles.  So vaccines bad.  Proof.

Condolences to Denver radio listeners who can no longer listen to hate-radio pastor Bob Enyart.  Yes, another anti-vaxer has died of covid.  Remember how he used to play "Another One Bites the Dust" while reading obituaries of people who died of AIDS?  The time he flew to New Zealand to greet visiting President Clinton with a "Clinton Is a Rapist" banner?  His rants about "mask Nazis"?  His widow is also sick.  Thoughts and prayers.

Can you handle a Lin Wood/Ivermectin story?  What if I throw in QAnon and Herman Cain?  Q Qrazy Veronica Wolski has died at Chicago's brilliantly named Resurrection Hospital because the hospital followed FDA guidelines instead of submitting to Wood's demand that she be dosed with worm paste.  Wood has accused the hospital of "medical murder" and wants to sue them.  Also his close personal friend Herman Cain, who got sick at a no-masks Trump rally, was a victim of malpractice according to Wood, although horse medicine was not even a topic last year.  Whiplash Willie Wood believes the First Amendment also comes into it.  This is too rich, I shouldn't have had all that Schadenfreude.  

A crime wave is sweeping Kimberling City, Missouri, following the resignation of the entire police department.  We're talking about five people, but still.  Reasons range from "not enough money" to "no clerk to handle the paperwork."  The county sheriff is covering while the mayor looks for replacements.

The personnel problem is more serious at Lewis County General Hospital in Lowville, New York, where thirty people have quit rather than get vaccinated against covid.  The hospital is no longer able to offer maternity or newborn services.  Is it wrong that I hope these people never work in medicine again and have long careers as Walmart greeters?  It's not just pregnant women who will need to keep their legs crossed or find another hospital -- this man just died of a heart ailment because he couldn't find an ICU bed within two hundred miles of Cullman, Alabama.  Cullman should ring a bell as the site of a Trump superspreader event last month.  See, Lin, that's medical murder.

To make matters worse, if possible, a federal judge in Utica blocked New York's vaccine mandate for a bunch of medical workers who hid behind pseudonyms while complaining about the violation of their religious beliefs (the vaccines are produced with cell lines from aborted fetuses, which are fetish objects among the superstitious). 

The job embalmers do is hard to read about in normal circumstances.  Patrick Huey has done it in central Texas for thirty years and has been honored by his colleagues.  Read his account of dealing with covid corpses, if you dare.

To end on a lighter note, was it only yesterday I predicted someone would ask Secretary of State Blinken a brain-breakingly stupid question at the Senate Foreign Relations hearing?  Over and over?  Nailed it.  



 

 







 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home